Sunday 6 December 2015

Lush 'Roots' review.

Remember me? I'm just going to apologize for my major lack of posts. Well it's been three months and I would love to say I've been really busy doing some really amazing stuff but I haven't. I've been busy revising, doing school work, watching friends and procrastinating.

I bought the hair treatment 'roots' from lush about a month ago with the intention of trying it out and writing a review. I gave the product a try around 4 times before coming up with some stuff that may actually be a use to you.

The product cost me £10.75 for a 225g pot and is applied on dry hair for 20+ minutes then washed out.

I found this product overall pretty damn good. I applied it all over my roots which used a lot of the product up because I have excessively thick hair and lots of it. This mixture has a smell over peppermint but it isn't overwhelming; for me anyway. I then waited 20 minutes because i'm impatient and washed it out, then I applied shampoo and conditioner. I let my hair dry naturally as I don't want to cause more damage than necessary (and it takes me forever). It feels silky and hydrated.

There is still a faint smell of peppermint which i like but my hair does not appear greasy. I doubt I would use this product regularly due to the cost and the amount of product I use each time I apply the treatment. I will continue to use it when my hair seriously needs some TLC.


No comments:

Post a Comment