Saturday 8 August 2015

Music Shuffle Challenge.

I was nominated by a lovely blogger names InnerSmile. Basically I have to shuffle my music playlist (aka Spotify) and give you the 15.


  1. Omen - Sam Smith and Disclosure 
  2. One for the road - Arctic Monkeys 
  3. Ties - Years and Years. 
  4. Summertime Sadness- Lana Del Rey (Felix Jaehn remix)
  5. Can't feel my face - The Weeknd
  6. No women no cry - Bob Marley
  7. West Coast - The Neighborhood
  8. She's always a women - Billy Joel
  9. Changing of the seasons - Two Door Cinema Club 
  10. On sight - Kanye West
  11. Bloodstream - Ed Sheeran
  12. Sex - 1975
  13. I'm so sorry - Imagine Dragons
  14. Oh my love - The score 
  15. Aint it fun- Paramore 
From Lana Del Rey to Bill Joel, I've got it all.. 

I nominate: Basically Chloe

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post. Thanks for the mention xx
    Omg the neighbourhood is just 😍

    Keep smiling!
    InnerSmile xxx
    ~ innersmile13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's funny because I discovered them through an astrology post on tumblr. Pretty glad I did.

      Delete