Tuesday 28 April 2015

A little worry of mine.

Recently I've been having these moments but I'm not quite sure what they are. Something happens like the teacher asks me a question or someone knocks the door and my heart gets faster and my legs feel like jelly. Although I've never been a confident person I'm happy to have conversations with everyone and with other teachers I'm comfortable. For example, my PE teacher and me get along fine, I've even gained detentions from being to loud! But when I have these moments my heart beats fast and I may find it struggle to breathe. It's not normal yet am I just being stupid?

2 comments:

  1. Your not being stupid, not at all. I think we all have these kinds of moments when we are nervous or self conscious. I don't know how old you are, but it will definitely get better as you get older. As a teenager, I had constant anxiety attacks until I got older and learned more about myself. It's important to find yourself and do things that make you happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou do much, it's out my mind at rest! It was how it was over small,everyday situations that shouldn't make you like that.I think i'm worrying about it and if i stop worrying and be more confident i can survive through these little 'things'. Thanks again x

      Delete