Seeing as my internet is currently incapable of letting me do anything other than blog I am here, blogging.
Everything at school seems to have got really stressful at the moment so I thought I would share a couple of things that help me de-stress.
- Put some music on, dance.
- If you're currently in the UK and having a heatwave. Have a cold shower. Feels so good.
- If you're feeling stressed about school. Organize some stuff. I've created a couple of folders with dividers for each subject.
- Struggling to revise for exams? Mindmaps help me massively for my ICT exam coming up.
- Eat some ice cream or chocolate.
- Take a nap.
- Take regular breaks from your phone. You may think spending hours on your phone is a good idea but it's not.
- Take a walk, take some friends and I sometimes go to the beach and watch the sea. Pretty calming.
Stressing isn;t going to help everything. What are you stressing about? Can it be resolved in anyway? For example revising for a test could help put your mind at rest. Stressing about a boy not texting you, text him first. Go for it. Make yourself happy.
Your comments make me happy!