Tuesday 30 June 2015

Stressing? Not good.

It's 10pm about 200c and my internet is lagging. Not good. Currently listening to sad songs on Spotify.

Seeing as my internet is currently incapable of letting me do anything other than blog I am here, blogging.

Everything at school seems to have got really stressful at the moment so I thought I would share a couple of things that help me de-stress.


  1. Put some music on, dance. 
  2. If you're currently in the UK and having a heatwave. Have a cold shower. Feels so good. 
  3. If you're feeling stressed about school. Organize some stuff. I've created a couple of folders with dividers for each subject. 
  4. Struggling to revise for exams? Mindmaps help me massively for my ICT exam coming up. 
  5. Eat some ice cream or chocolate. 
  6. Take a nap. 
  7. Take regular breaks from your phone. You may think spending hours on your phone is a good idea but it's not. 
  8. Take a walk, take some friends and I sometimes go to the beach and watch the sea. Pretty calming. 

Stressing isn;t going to help everything. What are you stressing about? Can it be resolved in anyway? For example revising for a test could help put your mind at rest. Stressing about a boy not texting you, text him first. Go for it. Make yourself happy. 

Your comments make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment