Saturday 23 May 2015

Mind games and Birthdays.

Hey everyone, I never know how to start these blog posts without sounding to cringy. It was my birthday yesterday and I am very, very lucky. I got some awesome stuff and generally had an amazing day. Apart from PE in the rain and an exam that counted towards my GCSE, I had school and then my family went to Chimichangas for a Mexican. It was so good and I ate way to much. Lately I've been talking to this amazing boy and he is the most genuine, kind and attractive boy ever, he really is. Annoying that all of his friends have started texting me though. He's getting pretty annoyed about it, I am to really.

My ex has started playing mind games with me to try and get him to come back.I'm getting texts like 'YOU don't want this', 'YOU don't want to move on', 'YOU still love me'. No, I am pretty sure what I want and that I know myself better than you. It's good because this I've told the boy i'm talking to all about him and his ways. He understood completely. He wasn't even mad when I told him I had kissed him and fallen back into his trap. He asked if I was ok and if I needed anything. I have no idea what I've done to deserve him.

What I'm saying is tell the boy you like everything. Don't have any secrets. Also; don't fall into the traps of your ex. I understand all you want to do is text them because you miss them. That's perfectly normal. I miss him. I'm not going to lie. Sometimes all I want to do is kiss him and for him to tell me we're going to work it out. Don't, if it's over and there's nothing worth fighting for let it go. Find other things to take your mind of it and move on. It gets easier. Don't let him tell you what you should be thinking and what you want. Only you know what you want,

6 comments:

  1. I'm happy you found a boy who understands you. I hope eventually your ex will leave you alone. Happy late birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I haven't spoke tot his boy in a few days and it's sad, haha. Yeah, it's just going to take time.

      Delete
  2. Happy late birthday!

    That boy sounds amazing. And so kind. Try and ignore you ex. Block his number? So you won't get those kind of text maybe x

    Keep smiling
    InnerSmile xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is amazing. I haven't spoke to him in a few days but that's ok. I've never been the kind of girl that will obsess if he hasn't replied immediately. Yeah I could do I guess, but he sometimes bitches about me on social media and I need to text him to rage.

      Thankyou!x

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you found someone so perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I'm missing him a lot though we sometimes don't talk for a few days and I love having that kind of freedom but I do miss him. Feelings suck.

      Delete