Monday 4 May 2015

Some advice for the boys.

It's currently 6am and I've been up since 5am and no ones awake yet. Damn it, why do I have to get the early bird gene?

Update on my crush is that he was calling me a bitch and a dick on his Ask.fm account, which is cool it doesn't bother me, no big deal. He then texts me saying he done it to get my attention? Right, okay it just got a little bit more confusing. I'm 99% sure there are many other ways he can get my attention other than being vile to me on social media. He then deleted the answers about me and replaces them about how much he misses me. Right ok?

Why do we live in such a messed up world? Boys, being vile to a girl isn't going to get her to fall madly in love with you.

If you like her; tell her.
If you like him; tell him. 


2 comments: