Friday 1 May 2015

Self doubt & Confidence.

Hi guys, basically I was in PE today and I came second in the 200m sprint, which is amazing considering it's a rare occasion me taking part in PE. My teacher said something that made me think:

" I think you put yourself down to much. You say you cannot do something but you've just achieved something. If you just thought better of yourself you can do great things."

I was almost in tears at how far me and my teacher have come in like a couple months. Haha, I refused to do rugby the other month so he phoned my mum. She had a massive go because I didn't wanna do it, anyway I broke my finger by doing rugby that day and me and my teacher didn't speak for like 3 weeks haha. It's nice to have someone give you confidence like that.

I need to stop putting myself down so much in that aspect. I'm more confident because I've stopped putting myself down about my looks and my body. I need to stop putting myself down about my physical ability.

You don't just cure your self doubt in one day. Take it one step at a time. Compliment something about yourself everyday and your attitude to life will improve. You will become happier, I promise.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on coming second!!

    And well said btw. You're so inspiring <3

    Keep Smiling
    InnerSmile xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I was really proud of myself, i'm loving your blog right now, i think i'm a little addicted.

      Delete
  2. Well done for coming second! that's brilliant! loving your posts right now,
    ~ basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, it really helped my confidence! Your comments help so much, thankyou again:)
      x

      Delete
  3. You have a nice blog. This post was inspiring. Congrats on your achievement. I can relate , Sometimes I hold myself back because of insecurities and that prevents me from opportunities. I've always been a quiet girl but I've been pushing myself out of my comfort zone. But it's great when we do something we usually don't and succeed. Keep up the great work.
    - Adorkable Darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much. It's so nice to get such positive comments already. I feel like i'm happier and more confident since i've been telling myself that I can do things instead of saying I can't. Everyone is capable of so much more if they had the confidence to go and do it.

      Delete